Adjustable Molded Cup Support Bra is a compression wear garment specifically designed with targeted compression to help reduce bleeding and swelling immediately after surgery and during the healing process. Our fabric blends allow you to wear it comfortably right after surgery. Our Adjustable Molded Cup Support Bra is breathable to keep you cool and dry. It provides optimum compression, comfort and fit and alleviates discomfort to help reduce post operative pain. It reduces the risk of hematoma and seroma and speeds up the healing process.
- Five position adjustable shoulder straps
- Seamless cups
- Three row front hook & eye closure
- 59% Nylon – 41% Elastane blend
- 45 mm wide soft midriff band
- Recommended for all breast surgery including augmentation, mastopexy and reconstructive procedures